- Please fill out the search fields or click on “Booking” in the top menu.
- Select your preferred transfer, one way or return, and choose your Pick-Up and Drop-Off location. Make sure to enter arrival and departure times, including your flight number and also enter your pick-up time. Let us know how many are travelling in your group. Please make sure to inform us about kids and infants. We allow a total of two passengers for Micro, E-Class and S-Class transfers, 8 passengers for Standard and 6 passengers for Deluxe transfer services.
- Click the “Choose a vehicle” button
- Now you get to select your preferred vehicle type (i.e. Micro, Standard, Deluxe, Premier, Luxury etc.) Also you have the option to book Extra Option.
- Click the “Enter Contact Details” button
- Now enter your personal contact details. The mobile number is really useful should we need to get in touch with you once your journey has begun or during your stay. All your information will be treated with absolute discretion and will not be shared with any third parties.
- To enable a swift door to door transfer please provide us with the name and address of your hotel, the exact flight details and use the comments field to share any special needs or wishes with us.
- Click the “Booking summary” button
- On the summary page check the details listed and make alterations if needed. Then accept the terms and conditions. Click the “pay now online” button for paying online with credit card or bank transfer.
Once you’ve finished the standard online payment process you will receive a confirmation email
If the route you want isn't available for online booking, ask our administration team to see if we could service the route you are looking for email@example.com
In order to achieve this you will need to make separate one way bookings to cover your full route. You can also send us an email and we will send you the confirmation and invoice.
Siam Limousine offers all relevant options of online payment integration. You can pay with credit cards or a bank transfer, whichever you prefer. In any case, payment must be received prior to arrival.
We offer a standard online payment option through our service provider. Unfortunately Siam Limousine is not able to provide assistance concerning any payment issues you may be experiencing. If the problem remains, just send us an email and we will arrange for you to receive an invoice, which you can pay prior to your arrival.
You will need to book two separate one-way transfers or you can also send us an email with the requested route to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us to ask for additional stops or other non standard requests at email@example.com.
We recommend providing the details of the person arriving last. This will ensure the entire party is ready for transfer upon our arrival.
We will check if this is possible. In most cases it is. Please complete your standard booking and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your special request.
Select the option for the one way transfer. Just add in the Pick-Up and Drop-Off details. Once you’ve completed the booking process you will receive your transfer confirmation with your confirmation email. Your precise pick-up time is listed on your confirmation.
Of course. Simply book a standard one way transfer. Please put a note in the special request box stating you will not be taking a flight but just need to be transferred to the airport.
There is no need to reconfirm your transfer. We’ll be expecting you according to your flight plan. Should there be any changes to your schedule, please notify us as soon as possible.
Upon completion of your booking process, Siam Limousine will issue your travel confirmation by email. Your confirmation contains all relevant transfer information.
Upon completion of your booking process you will receive a confirmation email with your transfer confirmation, containing all your relevant transfer information.
Should you not receive such an email with your transfer confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com.
There is no need to check or re-confirm your booking once you’ve received your confirmation.
You don’t have to give us a paper version of the confirmation. Showing a digital copy on your smartphone or tablet and your ID are enough.
Recognized as a Baby are children until the age of 3 in Thailand . Counted as kids are children from 4 to 11 years.
It’s imperative that you fully inform us of all travelling children and their ages. Please provide this information in the comments section. Baby seats can be provided with supplement charge. This service needs to be requested. Please therefore contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The transfer of large sports equipment, such as golf bags, surf boards, bicycles and similar are considered as excess luggage and may require the choice of a different vehicle and possible surcharges. Please contact us at email@example.com before booking, so we can recommend the suitable vehicle type.